XROD is the fastest way to get high-quality rod pumping system designs with minimal effort. The program uses sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to provide you with the most accurate and best designs for non-deviated rod pumping systems.
XROD makes it easy and incredibly fast to design a new rod pumping system, or to simulate an existing one. You simply enter the pump depth and “target” production or inflow performance rate (IPR) data, and the program automatically calculates the complete system design (SPM, plunger type and size, tubing size, pumping unit size and stroke length, rod string including sinker bars, and motor size). XROD does this for all pumping unit types you want to consider, or for only those units already in your inventory.
Other features include:
- Automatic sinker bar design, simply by selecting the appropriate diameter and length for your case.
- Customizable designs, in which you can create cases using English, SI, or Canadian (a mix of English and SI) measurement units. You can also save time by specifying default values for parameters that do not change, such as company name, tubing size, pump type, and rod string and pumping unit costs.
- IPR integration, which allows you to calculate target production from pump intake pressure or fluid level, or to calculate pump intake pressure from an entered SPM.
- Batch mode, which allows you to run multiple vertical or deviated design cases simultaneously. The batch run is usually complete in a matter of seconds, after which XROD downloads a summary in a customized Excel spreadsheet for easy viewing.
- Expert, context-sensitive help is available for every input field. XROD uses a unique visual help system that includes pump schematics, and an artificial lift glossary with definitions for hundreds of items.
- Detailed reports for a number of project-critical parameters, including cost analyses, IPR charts, dynamometer cards, torque plots, deviation surveys, and rod string order summaries.
Whether you want to enter all the system parameters yourself or have the program automatically design your pumping system in seconds, XROD delivers a robust and reliable solution for your short-term production needs and long-term operational goals. Purchase XROD