Manufactured in Odessa, Texas, and shipped globally, our jet pumps and multi-plex surface pumps are custom-built for saltwater disposal and to boost production.
Manufactured in Odessa, Texas, and shipped globally, our jet pumps and multi-plex surface pumps are custom-built to boost production in:
- Deep Wells. With no rod stress and reduced fluid cooling issues, our hydraulic pumps are the deep well champions for 35 years and counting.
- Deviated Wells. We can deliver an effective hydraulic pump in deviated wells with tubing.
- Frac Fluid Recovery. Removing post-frac fluids quickly is key to reducing formation damage. Our jet pump can effectively produce high volumes of fluid (up to 4000 BPD), including sand.
- High Solid Content Wells. With no moving parts to suffer sand or solids damage, our jet pump provides a simple, low-cost solution for the life of the well.
- Remote and Urban Locations. Self-contained hydraulic pumping units can be run on the natural gas produced by the source well, which eliminates the need for an electrical source.
- Multiple Zones. When used with a packer, hydraulic pumps are a perfect solution for testing and operating in multiple zones.
Apergy – Hydraulic Lift’s unrivaled design, manufacturing, service and maintenance deliver hydraulic pumping units that are:
- Hydraulically Retrievable. The downhole pump can be retrieved by simply reversing fluid flow, eliminating the downtime and costs of wireline or workover rigs.
- Unitized and Portable. Apergy Units are self-contained and easily installed into the flow line with simple set up and reconfiguration procedures.
- Durable and Low Maintenance. Our Hydraulic Pumps are rugged, have long lives, and are typically field repairable, cutting the replacement costs associated with other forms of artificial lift.
In addition, Apergy - Hydraulic Lift provides effective solutions for Salt Water Disposal applications.
Hydraulic Lift Locations