- SR and JR Series Mandrels. These tubing-retrievable mandrels are installed as an integral component of the tubing. Both mandrels have an external ported lug to carry tubing retrievable gas lift and orifice valves. The SR Series Mandrel is configured for 1 ½" OD gas lift equipment, while the JR Series Mandrel is configured for 1" OD equipment. The mandrels are available in various sizes and materials for different operating environments, and can be used in either a single- or dual-string completion.
- LM and IM Series Mandrels. Installed in the tubing string, the LM Series Mandrel has an external ported lug configured for 5/8" O.D. tubing retrievable gas lift equipment. The IM Series Mandrel features internally mounted gas lift and check valves, and has the same O.D. dimensions as the tubing, which makes it ideal in wells with limited clearance between the tubing and casing.
- D and F Series Side Pocket Mandrels. These mandrels are used as an internal receiver for installing and retrieving gas lift valves and related equipment without having to pull or rerun the tubing string. Their oval shape makes the mandrels ideal for dual completion applications, and they can be installed in deviated or straight well bores.
- The D Series Mandrel features machined pockets and guards with 1" and 1 ½" ID. The F Series Mandrel features a one-piece forged pocket detector, 1" pocket I.D., and a 180° latch pocket profile.
- Round Body Side Pocket Mandrels. Featuring a round body design with machined pocket and guards, these mandrels are primarily used in single completions. Installed as part of the tubing string, the mandrel pocket acts as a landing nipple for retrievable gas lift equipment and is offset from the bore of the tubing to allow post completion tools to pass through without restriction. Different models and configurations include:
- The R Series Mandrel, with 1" and 1 1/2" I.D. pockets.
- The U Series Mandrel has a 1" pocket ID and a special clearance O.D. for installation in small casing sizes.
- The H Series Mandrel is a high-pressure mandrel with a 1" pocket I.D. and an enhanced burst and collapse pressure rating design for compatibility with most heavyweight tubulars.